Sensitive Personal Data or Information or “SDPI” of a person includes any personal information such as:
(b) financial information – bank account, debit card, credit card or any other payment information
(c) physical and mental health history
(d) sexual orientation
(e) medical history
(g) any details related to the above points
Any publicly available information does not come under SDPI.
(i) we own or control
(ii) are available through the Services or
Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To contact you or provide you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service.
- Billing-related purposes.
- To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a Counsellor/Trainer have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To match you with a Counsellor/Trainer.
- To enable and facilitate the Services.
- To supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
Any information shared by you during personal consultation/Training (“Confidential Information”) shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned above.
The Services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser. In addition, when you are using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any SPDI to third parties.
While using any Internet-based service carries inherent security risks that cannot be 100% prevented, our systems, infrastructure, encryption technology, operation and processes are all designed, built and maintained with your security and privacy in mind. We apply industry standards and best practices to prevent any unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We comply with or exceed all applicable federal laws, state laws, and regulations regarding data privacy.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to become our user. The Platform is not directed and not intended to be used by children under the age of 13. If you’re aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 please let us know by contacting us and we will delete that information.